Harcourts Local - The Unfair Advantage
We understand the competitive nature of the Real Estate industry and more specifically the Asset Management sector. It can be difficult to identify and appoint a top quality agent to manage your investment.
We would like to propose Harcourts for quality assured management
We don’t do just one thing better, we do everything better – providing our clients with a superior 7 star service.
It is important for us to better understand you, your property and your individual needs and to give you the opportunity to fully understand Harcourts and the difference we can make for you and your investment. The following information covers only a few of our many key differences.
Our team is trained to the highest industry standards. They’re selected for their superior skills, passion for Real Estate, the industry and their commitment to excellence. We continue to deliver service that goes far beyond the expectations of clients.
To meet the team click here
Since inception in New Zealand back in 1888 Harcourts ventured across the ditch to Australia in 1997. The fastest growing, Victoria, boasts 85 of the 650+ offices now also prominent in China, USA, Indonesia, Fiji, South Africa and Singapore.
Harcourts provides outstanding, market leading, systems, support, tools, technology and training. This fits perfectly with our philosophy at Harcourts Calamvale that ‘Technology should support service and not replace it’ by fully utilising all that is available to us it enables us to provide better quality service to our clients, with a personal touch and with an international network actively working for you.
Personal Inspection Policy
Open homes and private inspections are by “escort only” this is for several reasons.
- Security is always maintained.
- Prospective tenants can be assessed by the agent, in person, not just by an application form.
- The property is fully presented to the prospective tenant, referrals can be made between properties hence increasing exposure and your leasing opportunities.
Video Condition Reports
As a part of our 7 star service, Harcourts Local has introduced high definition video condition reports for all new tenancies and routine inspections.
We believe that video footage can best capture the condition of your property before a tenant moves in and provides the best protection and peace of mind for all parties. It’s also the best way to monitor the condition of the property over time, particularly for owners who may be interstate or overseas. A copy of the condition report is given to the landlord & tenant and subsequent routine inspections are also recorded and sent to the landlord. Copies of all the footage is retained on file and forms conclusive evidence at the end of the tenancy and can also be used at the tribunal in the unlikely event it’s required.
At Harcourts Local we feel that it’s important to evolve and utilize all available technology to support our service and ensure we are providing the highest quality property management.
Periodic Inspections/Rent Reviews/Lease Renewals
We enter the property for the first periodic inspection 3 months into the tenancy. This allows us to address any concerns very early in the tenancy. We then inspect again at 9 months and every 6 months thereafter, we check the property’s condition as well as assessing its current market rent. This timing is then perfect for serving a rent increase notice and a lease renewal letter prior to the end of the tenancy.
Comprehensive Information and Advice
At Harcourts we don’t tell you what we think you want to hear. We tell you what you need to know and provide you with information relevant to your property, the moving market and any related issues. We believe in advising you on more than just finding a tenant and property maintenance.
We say what we do and do as we say
No more empty promises. You will always know what we are going to do and when we’ve done it. Communication is paramount.
Three month money back guarantee
Because we know how good our service is we are pleased to offer you a three-month guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with our management of your property we will refund the management fees paid.
SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
Harcourts happily provide the following services as part of the comprehensive management of your property/properties.
- Inspect Property to Provide Current Market Appraisal
- Recommend Any Improvements & Recommend Best Strategy
- Arrange Completed Authority
- Arrange Signed Schedule of Fees & Charges
- Arrange Signed Schedule of Services
- Arrange Completed “Instructions to my Agent” Form
- Market Property Including Design, Preparation & Placement of Authorised Advertising
- Receive, Process & Check Tenancy Applications
- Select a Tenant/s in Consultation With You
- Preparation of the Appropriate Documentation Including; Lease agreement, Special Conditions, Inventory of Fixtures & Fittings
- Sign on Your Behalf the Lease Agreement
- Set up Banking Procedures With Tenant/s
- Collect & Receipt the Bond
- Pay Bond to The Residential Tenancies Bond Authority
- Induct New Tenants & Inform of Their Rights & Duties
- Collect & Receipt Rent in Accordance With the Lease
- Prepare, Present & Confirm Detailed Condition Report Including High Definition DVD Signed by the In-Going Tenant/s
- Receive, Process & Check Tenancy Applications
- Arrange completion & payment of maintenance as per “Instructions to my Agent” & in accordance with relevant legislation
- Disburse the Net Rent via Direct Deposit Monthly
- Provide Monthly Statement Detailing Income & Expenses
- Administer Rental Reviews & Lease Renewals
- Arrange Completion & Payment of Maintenance as per “Instructions to my Agent” & in Accordance with RTA
- Pay Authorised Accounts and Statutory Charges
- Conduct Routine DVD Inspection/s at Allowed Intervals
- Provide Written Report of Routine Inspection Findings
- Represent at any Tribunal Hearings or Owners Corporation Meetings as Instructed in Writing
- Finalise Tenancy, Complete Final Inspection Ensuring Condition Same as Entry Condition Report
- Seek Confirmation for Release of Bond
- Release Bond
For further information please feel free to contact Lachlan Mclean on 07 3809 3783 or email@example.com