Leaders in Electronic Marketing
Recent purchaser surveys showed that over 55% of purchasers first found the property they bought via the internet or by some form of electronic marketing.
At Harcourts we’ve not only embraced this form of marketing but have become market leaders in the way we electronically market properties for sale and for rent.
We are working with the most advanced software, it’s ever evolving to continually improve the information & service provided to our clients. We are ahead of the game with cutting edge marketing.
It’s one thing to advertise on the internet, it’s another to actively drive your product to the prospective audience.
We’ve developed several key products & services to ensure your property is seen, not only when people go searching for it, but also at other key times though out the pre-marketing and marketing campaign.
- Virtual Tours
- Property Alert
- Mobile Agent
Ask your agent to further explain each of these key marketing tools, how and when they are used and how they impact on the result of the sale of your property. Samples of each of these are available, we just require your email address.
We deal with more buyers. Here at Harcourts we work from a centralised database of buyers.
But what does this mean for you…..
Each week all prospective purchasers from all of our properties are added to our centralised database.
Each salesperson has access to this database and hence rather than working with a small pool of our ‘own’ buyers we are all working with a huge pool of buyers from all the salespeople in all offices and from all their listings. Buyers can also register themselves to receive updates of properties matching their requirements.
The buyers are not just left sitting in a database unattended. We service all of our buyers regularly with updates on suitable properties, reminders of Auctions, information on Open for Inspections and most importantly early information on new listings.
This means they get to hear about upcoming properties before they are advertised to the general public. This is huge for purchasers and sellers alike. An early off market sale can produce a great result for an owner ie: purchasers who have been looking extensively know the value of good property when they see it and without spending much of the planned advertising campaign, it adds even more value to the seller.
VIP open homes allow us to really effectively tap into our centralised database, ask your agent for more information on how and when these are conducted and how they influence your overall marketing campaign.
Reputation is built not only on results but also by the experience people enjoy whilst these results are being achieved. 68% of my business is now generated through repeat or referral business. This reassures me that the way I liaise with clients is both informative & enjoyable as well as result focused. I enjoy maintaining a personal relationship with my clients. See attached testimonials for client comments
- 68% of my business is repeat & referral
Vendor/Agent communication is extremely important and a huge emphasis is placed on providing regular feedback in relation to the marketing, market movements and prospective purchaser feedback. Each of these points, when combined, allow a Vendor to recognise the best decision, for them and their property, when it presents itself.
We don’t tell you what we think you want to hear. We tell you what you need to know and provide you with information relevant to your property, the moving market and any related issues. We will always tell you what we would do if it were our property and of course the decision is always yours.
Sales Success Rate
Our team is trained to the highest industry standards. They’re selected for their superior skills, passion for Real Estate, the industry and their commitment to excellence. We continue to deliver service that goes far beyond the expectations of clients. We constantly monitor our performance to ensure we stay at the top.
- 94% Auction clearance rate on or before the day of Auction
- Average of only 26 Days on Market
Consumer confidence is highly important to successful selling, particularly in a moving market. All of our systems and process are designed to extract the best possible outcome for the seller by building consumer confidence.
- Informative fact sheets on all properties
- Written policy on PRIOR OFFERS
Each of the above points plays a part in building consumer confidence and/or extracting the best offer from prospective purchasers.
Ask your agent to explain just how they contribute to adding more, often significantly more, to your bottom line.
Schedule of Services, Sale or Auction
The services Harcourts Real Estate will perform for and on behalf of the Vendor.
- Inspect Property to Provide Current Market Appraisal
- Recommend Any Improvements or Sales Presentation Advice
- Recommend Best Strategy
- Supply referral names, numbers for services/trades where applicable
- Arrange Completed Authority
- Formally request sales documentation from Vendors legal representative
- Tailor Marketing Plan including design, preparation and placement of agreed advertising & including request for Editorial Comment from all applicable mediums
- Conduct VIP preview. For pre-registered prospective purchasers
- Conduct weekly viewings scheduled to suit the property, market conditions and the marketing campaign
- Create and provide at viewings or upon request a detailed fact sheet (in addition to the brochure) Information on comparable sales, outgoings, potential rent, and other relevant property details to be included
- Follow up all prospective purchasers, answer questions, provide additional information and sales documentation All aimed at giving them the confidence to bid to their best on Auction day or submit their best offer in a private sale scenario
- Provide weekly report of all prospective purchasers’ comments to Vendor. Review quote or asking price, review effectiveness of advertising and any required changes
- Submit all offers for consideration.
- Conduct the Auction in accordance with relevant legislation (Auction Sales Only)
- Take, receipt and hold deposit
- Complete all relevant sales documentation,
- Provide copies of fully exchanged documentation to Vendor's solicitor
- Provide copy of account sales
- Conduct pre settlement inspection in the week preceding settlement
- Confirm settlement has been effected before releasing keys to purchaser